Thursday, June 21, 2012

Latest QSLs

  • Yesterday, I received a QSL card from Radio Tirana for one of my reception report of their Sunday morning broadcasts on 7390kHz, I sent them during the spring. The info on the back side was written in German, so It has probably came from the German department of Radio Tirana.
  • Today I received a QSL certificate and a personal letter from Radio Kuwait for my reception report on their English language broadcast to Europe on 15540kHz.
Please, check the page with my QSL cards from the topmenu of the blog to see more information about my collection. The summary is nearly 170 QSL cards from more than 50 countries, verified since October 2012, when I started my verifying activities.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Where do you send your RR to Radio Kuwait
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kwtfreq@media.gov.kw You're welcome. 73! :)

    ReplyDelete